Thursday, August 28, 2008

I got a job!

Finally!!! I found out two days ago that I will be working at the Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage as a clinical acute care dietitian. This is the job that I have been pursuing for the last two months or so. It has been dragging on and on and on....What a faith builder! I had my first interview the 3rd week of June. Then the second on the 2nd week of July. My future boss was on vacation for a month and I had to wait until the beginning of August for all the paperwork to be sent to HR. It only took their HR a MONTH to get me some news (note the bit of sarcasm) Anyway, I was really trying hard to leave it all in Gods hands but it turned out to be a struggle to wait. Well it was all worth it because once again God has come through in a mighty way and provided yet another blessing in our lives. I officially start with orientation September 29th!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!

Jen Costello

Bacon Writer said...

good job, auntie!! can't wait to live by you!

Anonymous said...

So thrilled for you! I have been missing AK lately...kind of envious you are going back...

Unknown said...

Way to go Heather!!! I'm excited for you guys to live in AK :) The niecys and nephs will LOVE having you close! Have a fun drive..woo hoo. 3000 miles sounds wonderful. Poor doggy though!
Jen