Monday, July 21, 2008

Moving outta the lower 48

It's official, we are moving back to Alaska. After years of galavanting across the US of A (okay only Colorado and Idaho), we are heading north. Just in time for the frost to put a chill into the air. We will be driving out of Idaho September 14th and if all goes well (please o' please Lord let it), we'll be there by the 20th.

First, I don't officially have a job yet but it's in the works. I am the top canidate for a clinical acute care Dietitian at the Alaska Native Medical Center. I will know by the last week of July-first week of August if I got the job. I will start September 29th if I do.

Second, we need a place to stay. Anchorage only, seriously I don't want to commute with the price of gas these days. If anyone knows of a person who rents out an apartment/duplex/townhome or needs a housesitter for the winter please let me know. One thing is...we have a medium size dog. They must okay the doggie to live with us there. We only need a one bedroom but a two would but a-okay with us too.

We look forward to making connections with everyone we left behind 4 years ago. We'll see you in September!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I get to visit you too!