Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Internship Graduation 2008



I love the version of the ISU internship graduation. Instead of gowns, bad speakers, and blah, blah, blah....we do a dinner at my clinical coordinators house. It takes about 5 minutes to say our pleasantries, give gifts and hugs, and clap. Then we move on the the fun stuff like chocolate fondue, dinner on the patio, and evening jokes around a bonfire (of sorts). BTW, my clinical coordinators house is HUGE and she's a really good cook too. This definitely makes it even better. Here are pictures of my fellow interns (Angelette missing in action).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, look at you and your lovely new haircut! Congrats on finishing! Proud of you girlfriend!

Poe-notes said...

That's funny because the last time I cut my hair was in January. The lady cut so much off that this is the "grown-out" version. I am going to let it go for awhile I think.

Emily Jackson said...

Congrats Heather!! We all know you certainly deserve to be done!!