Sunday, January 18, 2009

Surprise!


I don't know how else to say this but...We're Pregnant!!! This is a surprise to many a people (including us :) ) but are happy all the same. We kept waiting for that perfect time to start having children but come to find out humans don't seem to think there's a perfect time so God plans it for them. Am I right everyone? Tell me how many of your kids were ACTUALLY planned? :) Well we've joined many a couple and are now going to be parents. I am officially due September 10. Funny thing too, that's my brother Aarons birthday! :)

5 comments:

One Blessed Momma! said...

HOLY SMOKES GIRL!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Bacon Writer said...

We're thrilled of course... :) We're two and two. The boys were unplanned... the girls were! But we can't imagine life if God hadn't planned them all! Love ya

Unknown said...

Hooray! That is a GREAT suprise:). Planning doesnt work so well! Our timeline is def not Gods ideal plan. Congrats!!!
Jen Howell

Jimmy said...

All of our kids, well...those we have, are planned...for now.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather & Jerry!!heather....that's not your belly is it!?! :) - Allie