Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tag...your it!

This new version of tag can be fun but I promise you I will only be tagged once. So here goes...

4 Outdoor Activities I absolutely LUV:
-Trail running through the trees on a nice fall day with music in my ears and my dog running with his tongue hanging out. Nothing more relaxing than that.

-Catching fish. Not just the act or sport of fishing but actually CATCHING large Alaskan salmon. I love seeing a freezer full of fish. Yum, yum!

-Hiking up a rather large mountain. One that you are proud to "conquer", one that takes hours and hours to get to the top of.

-Mountain biking in Colorado or in Moab, Utah. There's no mountain biking like it in the world.

4 Movies I can't seem to get enough of:
-You've got mail. Came out in 1994 and I still like to watch it.

-Little Women. Everytime I feel like a cozy fire and hot chocolate are in order, I think about putting this movie on.

-Anne of Green Gables series. Classic!!!

-Gladiator or the mummy series. I love the adventure and great architecture of the civilization of old.

4 Guilty pleasures:
-Lindtt milk chocolate truffles. So very creamy in the middle.

-Hour long massages with hot stone therapy. Aahhhhh....

-Shopping at the Gap, Nordstrom, Potterybarn, William Sonoma or Eddie Bauer.

-Land O Lakes variety hot chocolates. You can get a variety pack at Costco right now that has 9 different kinds. Yep, I purchased them.

4 Jobs I've always wanted to do:
-Be a waitress at a cafe/bistro.

-Work at a National Park as a guide. Maybe a place like Zion or Glacier.

-Work as a camp counselor for a summer.

-Work as an RD in a hospital...oh wait I've FINALLY ARRIVED and am doing that right now!!!

4 Places I've always wanted to travel to:
-Manchu Pichu in Peru to see Incan ruins.

-Caribbean Islands, perferably on a cruise of some sort.

-Belize and the Yuchitan Peninsula to see the Mayan ruins.

-Afica: to see the Egyptian ruins along the Nile River and go on a Safari.

4 Challenges I face weekly:
-Work. I love what I do but it is exhausting. I just got done with working 6 days in a row to get one day off and work another 4. I need a break.

-Loving those who don't show or love me back.

-The economy and the fear of Americas future, when should we buy a house, etc.

-Getting used to Alaska's dark and cold weather. I find myself being a little grumpy these days and longing for the trails in Boise or Colorado Springs.

4 People I am going to "Tag":
-Jen Costello

-Christina Ingram

-Julie Preston

-Leslie Black

No comments: