Saturday, April 26, 2008

The countdown is almost over!

We're down to 1 more week folks!!! OMGosh, I am THUPER EXTHITED! You know what is even better? I forgot that I had a personal day to use this semester so I took my very last day off and will be done May 1st! I have many plans swirling around in my noggin for the near future. First I have to go a graduation, ugg. At least it only requires a dinner at my clinical coordinators house. No pomp, black gowns, or boring speeches. Then I will turn in everything from the internship on monday to say final goodbyes to fellow interns and ta ta to the internship FOR-EV-ER (spoken like the kid from the movie "Sandlot")!! To kick off my summer, Gerry and I are heading to southern Utah for some white water rafting, mountain biking, and hiking through Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands, and Moab. We'll keep you updated and post pictures of our roadtrip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I am so thrill-ed for you! Sth-weet! I know we would be giggling right now. I wish I could be hiking and biking with you to celebrate! I get to go to Hume Lake this week, so I will be in the mountains thinking about you! Love ya girl! Julie