Sunday, March 9, 2008

Truck blunder

I know that most of you reading this have had a blunder with your vehicle once in your lifetime. Well I had my first major blunder (and probably not the last, unfortunately) and I almost cried. So here's the details of my very silly and retarted accident. I pulled into an alcove, that I thought was the entrance to a gas station but was not, so I was forced to pull a tight u-turn around a pole. This pole happened to be a billboard pole that had an electrical box attached. Unfortunately I didn't see the box and it scratched a huge gash along the bed of my truck. Now I feel VERY stupid! Thankfully our insurance is covering all the damages and our rates won't go up. Phew. So, check out my handy work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as all the brake lights work, it is ok!